Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving to something better (BLACKBOX!) XD

4 posters

Go down

Moving to something better (BLACKBOX!) XD Empty Moving to something better (BLACKBOX!) XD

Post by krm7221985 Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:26 pm

Hello there, I'm Kevin. Long time ragnarok player. I've been on rebirth for some time, and even worked as staff on seriousro with my friend (radical in the forums).

He showed me the novice quest today and I couldn't believe what I saw! Looks like actual, developing, engaging story elements! I've been JONESING for such a
thing for as long as I've played. Sure the gameplay, the hunting, the partying, and the leveling can be fun ... although it feels very disconnected at times. I
believe this is what the RO community needs desperately! Radical and myself are working on several new and unique custom concepts (not unlike the novice
quest) to re-engage the player and make them fall in love with RO like we did all over again, and for all the right reasons! Hopefully we can assist you in bringing
this server into the eyes of the RO community as a whole if you will allow us the privilege to do so. Hope to see you in game.

PS - I believe this server is the breath of fresh air and injection of excitement so much, that I'm walking away from the $150+ I just dumped into Rebirth in the
course of less than a month. Gameplay = massive win!
krm7221985
krm7221985
Newbie Box
Newbie Box

Back to top Go down

Moving to something better (BLACKBOX!) XD Empty Re: Moving to something better (BLACKBOX!) XD

Post by Radical Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:28 pm

I totally agree with everything you have said here.
I believe that, without a doubt, this server has the potential to be bigger, and better, than any other private server currently available to the typical RO player.
With the implementation of custom quests like these, it will appeal to not only your traditional RO player, but also, varying age ranges, RPG players, and quest-based MMORPG players alike.
I have made my intent to assist in the pursuit of this clear to the owner of the server already.
Hopefully, we can look back one day and say "Yeah, we helped do that."

Very Happy
Radical
Radical

Back to top Go down

Moving to something better (BLACKBOX!) XD Empty Re: Moving to something better (BLACKBOX!) XD

Post by PhoenixTrainer Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:47 am

wow thank you =D

it's always nice to have people saying what you did was great =D

and also welcome to blackboxRO ^^
PhoenixTrainer
PhoenixTrainer
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Well, it is great.
How many other servers have ANYTHING Like this?
Seriously.
xD
Radical
Radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirrors Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:55 pm

PhoenixTrainer wrote:
it's always nice to have people saying what you did was great =D

You know you're great/awesome phoenix ^^

and Welcome you both guys =D
Mirrors
Mirrors
Administrator

http://twitter.com/BlackBoxRO

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:44 pm

We're in the culvert hanging out atm. Haha
Radical
Radical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum